enter fruitsblogsket, where blog meets fruits basket, one of my favorite anime titles. FruitsBlogsket is my personal fansite dedicated for Fruits Basket. You'll read my blog, find avatars, wallpapers, read the Sohma diaries, discover what Tohru and the Sohmas are doing and many more. Fruitsblogsket is an experimental fansite. Feel free to check the site.
what to do?
TAG ME NOW!
FB WEATHER CONTROL
MY PET STAVROS
YOU KNOW YOU ARE LIVING IN 2007 when...
1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.
6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your mobile phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.
8. Leaving the house without your mobile phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
10. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee.
11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. :)
12. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.
13. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.
14. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.
15. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on this list
It's funny to play a basketball game with my younger cousin. In the end, he's still human. When he wins, he gets full of himself. When he losses, he keeps quiet about the game. Oh well, I can't blame him. He is a basketball player and I'm not. I'm just in for the game so that there'd be a 2on2 match; plus my height. Dribbling, not a skill inside me. As for shooting, I just nail lucky shots.
I wasn't in the condition to play. I helped my Mom with business before the game. I walked 3 kilometers to our destination and 3 kilometers to go back home. After that, it was game time. Sounds like excuses right?
I didn't want to say that excuse in front of them. I didn't want to disappoint them and they'll just make fun of me if I refuse, I'm sure. So my younger cousin paired up with my older brother and I teamed up with his older brother and the ball was let loose. They lead two games in the end.
As for me, it's not a big deal to win a basketball game. I win, I'm happy. Simple.
And now we demand a rematch.